Where ultrasound devices cannot reach to protect or clean a surface or environment, probiotics, either in liquid or mist form, can offer a solution.
It is possible to break-down (digest) or clean-up contaminations like:
- pathogens (like bacteria, fungi and viruses)
- natural greases and (heavy)oils
- algae, moss, moulds, fungi, gelatines
- lime (Calcium Carbonate or Oxalate) scaling
- surface corrosion and rust
- cement scale
Air ducts in public spaces, houses and boats can also be cleaned, deodorized or disinfected with probiotic aerosol techniques.
On the other hand, probiotics can be used for bioremediation:
Here we use naturally occuring organisms to break down pollutants and convert them into less or non-toxic substances.
This technique can be used to clean-up (drinking)water and other polluted liquid masses and their containing surfaces.
All products, in liquid or gel form, are :
- biologically degradable
- non aggressive (mostly ph7)
- foam forming or non-foaming as desired
- naturally occurring and have not been genetically altered or engineered.
Use and disposal causes no harm to the environment and the products are not considered a REACH compliant chemical.
For best performance we like to know your particular situation so we can offer the best price/quality solution.
For custom build products or new applications, pls contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 (0) 474 28 13 03.